Términos del servicio
You must only purchase from Your Secret Wardrobe if:
a) you are legally permitted of entering into a irrevocable contract with us (for example, in England and Wales you must be at least 18 years old).
b)you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to pay for your order; and,
c)are resident in a country that we deliver to (please see our “Deliveries” page here for further information).
2.HOW THE CONTRACT IS PLACED BETWEEN US
1.Once you have placed an order, we will send you a notification via email informing you we have received the order (if you do not received the email from Your Secret Wardrobe please contact us). Although this does not mean that your has been accepted this is because all of our orders have been accepted by availability (which may be refused for a particular reason)
2.Once you have proceeded to purchase once in your shopping cart, Your Secret Wardrobe contacts your bank or card issuer, to gain authorisation, to proceed the payment you have now made. Your order will not be pursued until the full price has been paid. If we accept the order you will be sent a further enlightening you that your order is then been processed and will be dispatched which will then be the point where the contract has been made between us.
3.Once you have received the email of acceptance,we then begin packaging the order this means your order cannot be cancelled nor changed before delivery. However order can be returned as explain in clause 3 or under our returns policy.
4.The terms and condition and contract are only in the English language. Please note we do not take copies of these contracts, you should keep copies for yourself, for future reference.
If you're requesting a refund, we will:
a) Refund the price that was paid for the product, however please take the fact the we may reduce the refund we send you to reflect the value deduction of the unwanted goods. This can be caused if the products was treated in a way that would not be a acceptable to sell in a shop, this can be generated by the fact it was:
Stained (Makeup Stains, Grease, Dirt, or any other substances as such)
Loose stitching or any other reason as to why we feel it can no longer be used for retail.
Although we will refund you the price in 10 working days of us receiving the unwanted items enabling us time to inspect and discover if the product has been mistreated by any of the above.
We are sorry to hear this. All of our products are packed in brand new and good merchantable condition from our manufactures and once again checked before shipping. However If you have received one of our item/items as defective please notify our team immediately. Returning the faulty item/items within 14 days of receiving the product. There after on the receipt of your unwanted goods we will inspect the items/item, if it is deemed we will proceed with a refund.
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within the seven days, at the beginning on the day after you received the Products/items . If you are an EEA user, as per the agreement, you can cancel a Contract any time within 14 days. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the items in accordance with our Returns Policy and from our invoice
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances as to which this can not happen.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance or conditions ,in any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events and situations outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transportand any other type of infrastructure .
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
8. Social Media
Within the contract, we also have rights to any pictures and videos which contains our clothing in the video or images when the hashtag #yoursecretwardrobefashion is used or we are tagged in any of your images/pictures and videos by your profile/ social media account on any social media platform (e.g Instagram, facebook, twitter etc)